You can put your trust in Justice Roofing. We provide personal service and exceptional quality. We are the preferred contractor for many HOA’s. All of our services and products are guaranteed. We have been in business since 2004 and service many areas such as Parker, Aurora, Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch and many more. Our unparalleled service, competitive prices, and overall value are why our loyal customers won’t go anywhere else. We look forward to serving you!
SO WHY USE JUSTICE ROOFING.
Better prices…Better Service…Over 25 Years Experience…Insurance Expert…Licensed General Contractor…Satisfaction Guaranteed*
Some things to remember when considering a new roof.
- Never sign a blank contract.
- Buy Locally.
- Make sure your HOA has approved your roofing selection.
- Never pay up front (pay for half the job when the materials are loaded on the roof and the remainder when the job is complete).
- Make sure you see the permit before the roof is started.
- If you have an insurance claim, make sure the roofer goes over the details completely with you and can answer any questions you may have.
We can provide a variety of services for you such as:
- Re-Roofing with Asphalt Shingles
- New Construction
- New Gutter Systems
- Attic Insulation
- Siding Repair
- Siding Replacement
- Roof Tune-ups
- Roof Maintenance Programs
- Roof Certifications
- Gutter Guards
- Windows Replacement
I started Justice Roofing because I was tired of seeing people getting taken advantage of by many in the industry. I deplore the out of state roofers that come here and take advantage of our local residents. They’re here for 6 months and then disappear, never to return. Their work is incomplete and their warranty isn’t worth the paper its written on. Many roofers use high pressure salesman and try to sell you things you don’t need. They try to get every dime they can out of you so they can get their commission and be on their way. When you deal with Justice, you deal with the owner PERIOD. I have no high pressure sales people, no large overhead, and I’m honest.
Our company motto is “it’s our pleasure to serve you.”
At Justice Roofing, it truly is our HONOR to serve you.
What Justice Roofing won’t do
- We won’t tell you that you have hail damage when you don’t.
- We won’t try to upsell you on a roof you don’t need.
- We won’t overcharge just because you have an insurance claim.
- We won’t load your roof and then take 2 weeks to start the job.
- We won’t ask you to sign a blank contract.
- What we will do…
- We will provide you with a written estimate.
- We will explain your insurance paperwork so that you completely understand the process.
- We will stand behind our work and make sure that you are completely satisfied.
- We will provide you with excellent service and quality materials as well as competitive pricing.
- For over twenty five years, I have worked in the construction industry. I started in the construction business when I was 18 years old as a laborer.
- I have learned everything I know from experience and from some of the best in the business. I have built houses from dirt to finish and have been a project manager with major builders such as Falcon Homes, Equinox Homes and DiCiesare Construction.
- I am a licensed General Contractor. Furthermore, I am a licensed contractor in cities such as Parker, Castle Rock, Centennial, and Douglas County.
I believe that having a reputation as an honest and reliable business is the recipe for success. While others seek to profit by cutting corners or recommending unnecessary services to customers, I strongly believe that a good reputation and excellent service will reap bigger rewards in the long run. By being trustworthy, I believe that we will enjoy a long term profitable business that serves the community.
For more information, send us a request on our Contact Us page, or call (720) 939-3266.
Call for a free, no obligation quote!
Denver, Co 80237